HRA Cloud is a WageEasy Add-On partner. This means HRA Cloud is ready and trusted to receive information from Wageeasy.
This article will step you through the process required to get your current employee data out of WageEasy Payroll and into your HRA Cloud.
Please ensure you have a copy of the HRA Cloud query. If you do not have the query please contact WageEasy support on 1300 924 332 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and they will email you a copy of the query with instructions on where to save it.
1. Back up your WageEasy database (.wed) File | Backup/Restore or Select Yes to Backup when exiting WageEasy
2. Open WageEasy | click on the HR tab at the top | click on User Defined Queries.
3. Please scroll through the list of user defined queries until you find the one called “HRA Cloud Export”
4. Once it’s located please click on the HRA Cloud Export | the query will open in a separate page like below.
5. Please Right click your mouse anywhere on the page| select Export Data |select CSV
6. Next save the CSV to your desktop.
7. Your current employee data is now ready to be imported into HRA Cloud.
8. Log into HRA Cloud
9. After logging in, click on the Import option which is located underneath Actions menu
10. Click on the WageEasy option
11. Upload the spreadsheet.
12. Check the spreadsheet for errors.