Alerts and Reminders can be set against Records (e.g. employees, contractors, hazards) and Documents (e.g. for expiry). For a list of the available alerts in the HRA Cloud system, please see this article.
In order to receive the alert, you need to be subscribed to receive these alerts.
To manage your Alerts:
- Go to the Alerts tab on the homepage
- Click Update subscriptions
- Select the types of alerts that you would like to receive
- Click Save
Users can receive alerts via:
- Alert in Application - these alerts will only display in the Alerts tab when logged into enableHR
- Alert via Email - An email will be sent to your user account email address with the details of the alert
You can choose to subscribe to both types of alerts.
Once subscribed to alerts, it will trigger alerts from the following records:
- Record Alerts
- Document Alerts
- Check List Alerts
- Present Capability Alerts
Please see this article for additional information: What actions trigger which alerts?