This article steps you through the process of how to transfer an employee to a different branch.
To start, open the Employee file to be transferred to a different branch.
1. On the right side of the employee file, there is a section called ''More Actions'', click on the ''Transfer'' button.
2. Select one of the following Transfer options:
Move everything: Use this option when all the Employee's history needs to be accessed within the new company or branch.
Create a new copy: Use this option when the Employee's history should not be accessed within the new company or branch.
Move everything without a trace: Use this option when the Employee was added to this company or branch by mistake.
3. Specify the ''Effective Date'' (if relevant).
4. Select the new branch that the employee will transferred to from the drop-down selection.
5. Click the "Submit" button.