HRA Cloud provides clients the ability to track Training and Qualification data about their Candidates, Employees, Volunteers and Contractors on their respective records.
For a guide on how to set up and launch this module, please refer to the following article: Your Checklist to Getting Started with the Training & Qualification module.
In the sample provided below:
- Within an employee file
- Click on the 'Training' tab
- Any registered Training / Competency or Skill items will be displayed
This data is used by clients to track their workforce’s current skillset and also ensure compliance specific information (ie. Working With Children Checks, First Aid) can be tracked, maintained and reported upon.
- Adding a Training / Competency / Skill Item to a Record
- Adding a Training / Competency / Skill Role to a Record
- Training / Competency / Skill Reporting