HRA Cloud gives you the ability to group competencies into ‘Roles’ that can be applied to your Candidates / Employees / Volunteers or Contractors.
This means that, rather than assign expected competencies one by one against a record, you can bulk assign them by assigning an account specific role to the record.
Note: To complete this process you need to have the Training Management role
Part One – Locating the Training Administration Screens
Once you’ve logged into HRA Cloud:
- Click on Settings
- Locate and click on the ‘Training and Qualifications’ option
Part Two – Adding a Training / Competency Role
Once in the Training and Qualifications Administration page:
- Click on ‘Roles’
- Click the ‘New Role’ button (The new role form loads to the right)
- Enter the name of the Role
- Enter a description for the Role
- Enter the Identifier for the Role (No spaces allowed)
- Drag and drop competencies assigned to the role
- Click ‘Create'
Success! Your role will now be available for selection from the training and qualification screen