HRA Cloud's Online Performance Review module (OPR) is set up with a standard performance rating scale of 1 to 5 where:
- = Does not meet expectations
- = Nearly meets expectations
- = Fully meets expectations
- = Often exceeds expectations
- = Consistently exceeds expectations on a sustained and ongoing basis
Staff performance against KRAs is measured according to this scale. Performance can however also be measured using your business' own rating scales.
Uses with Administrator access can design new rating scales that are unique to your organisation. Users will need to be assigned PerformanceReviewAdmin role in order to access Performance Review Admin Functionality.
1. Go to the 'Rating Scale' tab
2. Click on 'New Rating Scale'
3. Enter the 'Name' of the rating scale
4. For automation purposes, enter the 'Code' for the the new Rating Scale
5. Depending on the number of rating scales, enter in the 'Label' and the 'Score'
6. Click 'Create'