HRA Cloud has the ability to report hazards that have been noted in the workplace.
Note: To complete this process you need to have the WHS role allocated to your profile.
Part One – Locating the ‘Report a Hazard’ option
Once you’ve logged into HRA cloud,
- Navigate to the ‘WHS Management’ module
- Click ‘Go’ on the ‘Hazard Management’ workflow
- Click the ‘Record a new Hazard’ icon
Part Two – Adding details and submitting
Once the hazard form loads:
- Enter brief description of the hazard (1)
- Enter / select any relevant hazard particulars (2)
- Confirm the name of the person reporting the hazard (3)
- Click ‘Create’ to add the hazard record to the list of open hazards on your account (4)
Your newly created hazard will be shown under the hazard tab in your account: