HRA Cloud provides clients the ability to update hazards that have already been recorded on your account.
Note: To complete this process you need to have the WHS role
Part One – Locating existing Hazards
Once you’ve logged onto HRA Cloud;
- Navigate to the ‘WHS Management’ module
- Click on the ‘Hazard Management’ workflow
- Click on the 'Hazards' tab (1)
- Click on the name of the hazard you wish to open (2)
- Click 'Edit' (3)
Part Two – Updating details and submitting
Once the hazard form loads;
- Update any required details
- Change the status (ie. if required change it to 'non current')
- Click ‘Update’ to save the hazard record with its updated details
Note: in addition to this, you may be attaching documents to the hazard or even adding notes to the hazard record.
Your newly updated hazard will be shown under the hazard tab in your account.
Note: If you close the record, it will no longer show as current. You will need to un-tick the 'current records only' box to find it in searches.
- Reporting a hazard via eSS
- Hazard Reporting