The same username and password can be used to login to HRA Cloud and eSS. To be able to do this, some settings might need to be updated on the user including assigning the 'eSS Employee' role and linking the employee record to the HRA Cloud user profile. Also, having the same login credentials for both applications can save time as this gives the user the option to switch from one application to another without the need to log in separately.
There are two scenarios that will affect the steps you need to take;
1. An existing HRA Cloud user wants to login to eSS using the same credentials
2. An existing eSS user wants to login to HRA Cloud using the same credentials
If the user is not currently set up on HRA Cloud or eSS, set them up as a user and then follow the steps for an existing user.
Important: Only a user with 'AccountAdmin' role will be able to alter these changes.
1. I am already a HRA Cloud user, how can I use the same login credentials for eSS?
1. Assign the 'eSS Employee' role to the HRA Cloud user
2. Link the HRA Cloud user to their employee record
2. I am already an eSS user, and now a HRA Cloud user. Can I use the same login?
1. Unlink the record from the eSS User login
2. Create the HRA Cloud user profile or navigate to the one you have created
3. Assign the 'eSS Employee' role to the user
4. Link the user to their employee record