You and your business can easily access a summary of all tickets submitted to HR Assured's Client Success team. There is no need to search through your inbox to locate a specific ticket as all ticket information is readily available through the Knowledge Base where you can liaise directly with our Client Success specialists in relation to all of your HRA Cloud questions. Please note that this view does not include emails or calls logged with HR Assured Telephone Advisory Services team, only in relation to HRA Cloud queries.
Brand new users of Client Success will need to contact HR Assured's Client Success team in order to have their details verified before you can use this feature. However, once you are verified and are an active user of Client Success, the process of accessing your submitted tickets is straightforward.
Verified user can follow the instructions below in order to access the ticket portal:
1. Click on the "Sign In" button on the top right hand corner of HR Assured's Knowledge Base.
2. As the HRA Cloud system and our Knowledge Base are integrated, you will be prompted to log in with your HRA Cloud credentials.
3. Once you have logged in, your username should be displayed in the top right hand corner to indicate that you are signed in. If not, please click the 'Sign In' button a second time to verify. Please click on the drop down menu and select 'My Activities'.
4. Under "My Requests", all tickets that have been submitted by you to HR Assured's Client Success team via firstname.lastname@example.org will be displayed in a list.
The list will provide you with the following information:
- View a summary of all submitted tickets
- Ticket ID Number
- Ticket Subject Line
- Last Activity - The date indicates when the ticket was last updated or resolved
Under "Requests I'm CC'd on", you can view the tickets that have been submitted by your colleagues who have CC'd you in on the ticket.
5. You can "Search Requests" by typing key terms or the ticket ID into the search bar in order to quickly locate specific tickets.
6. When you click on a ticket link, you can do the following:
- View the details and history of the ticket
- View who submitted the ticket and the date of submission
- View which Client Success Officer is assigned to the ticket to resolve
- View the priority level of the ticket
- Access and download all attachments against the ticket
- Identify who was CC'd on the ticket
- Update or Comment on Open Tickets - You can update and comment on tickets that are have an "Open" status. Any new comments and attachments will sent be sent directly to HR Assured's Client Success team for resolution.
- Solved Tickets - Tickets that have a status of "Solved" are closed and do not accept any new comments. You can however open a new ticket via the "Submit a Request" button.
If you are new to HR Assured and have submitted your first ticket/s via email, you will need to contact Client Success and request that your profile be verified before you can see the above details. You will need to confirm your name and email address.
You will receive an email prompting you to verify yourself as a user. Once complete, you will be able to access your ticket activities as per the above instructions.
Is it possible to view all tickets submitted by other members of my organisation?
Client Success can update the permission on your user account for you to view all the tickets submitted by all the verified users of your organisation. You can contact Client Success and request for this change.
Once your permission is updated, an ''Organization requests'' tab will be available for you to see all the tickets submitted by your organisation:
Please contact Client Success for assistance.