Candidates are often required to enter their personal details and acknowledge documents via the Employee Self Service (eSS) functionality.
This role is assigned to Candidates that are provisioned an eSS account during the Hiring/Pre-Employment process.
The items shown below indicate the documents they can see via eSS. This means that as long as the documents are uploaded into their "Documents" folder and get designated as one of the below document types, the record will be able to see the document in eSS.
NB: if they were to hold multiple roles, their access could be based on both roles held, not just this one.
|Document Types||Viewable in eSS?|
|Has access to the following:|
Default: /General Docs [enablehr]
|Default: /Policies [enablehr]|
- Role Overview - Account Admin
- Role Overview - EmployeeManagement
- Role Overview - ContractorManagement
- Role Overview - VolunteerManagement
- Role Overview - TrainingManagement
- Role Overview - WHS
- Role Overview - eSS Candidate (V)
- Role Overview - eSS Employee
- Role Overview - eSS Person
- Role Overview - eSS Volunteer