HRA Cloud allows for account administrators to define the sections of the business each User can access, manage and control.
1. Click on "Settings" on the top right hand side of the screen, and select “Account Settings”.
4. Click on ''Security'' and then click on "Users". From here, select the User you want to manage.
5. Click the ‘Access Control’ tab.
6. Click the ‘Roles/Permissions’ tab.
7. Click the ‘Edit’ button.
8. Select roles required of the User (or de-select roles not required).
9. Click ‘Update’ to lock in the changes.
For an overview on the various types of User roles, please refer to the below articles: