A worker will receive a link to register for Self Service (eSS) via email.
The email will have been either sent directly from the business, or it will be a system generated email from Citation HR Software.
If a worker has been assigned to a task/s from an eSS checklist, but they are not yet an eSS User, they will receive a system generated email from Citation HR Software. The email will ask them to complete their eSS Registration, as well as complete the task that has been initiated.
Registration process from a checklist task
Example of the system generated email the worker will receive:
1. The User should click on the link in their email in order to be taken to the eSS registration page.
2. The User should select “I need a new account”.
3. The eSS User is then required to set their own password.
4. The eSS User is now registered and logged into their new eSS account.
Registration process from your unique URL
1. When the individual recipient clicks on the URL link in the email, they are taken to the following screen. Individuals can register using their 'Email address' (default selection) or their 'Employee ID' number.
NOTE: Workers can register using their email address OR Employee ID. By default, the system sets up the email address as the username.
2. Select the 'Register' button to complete the eSS registration.
3. If the email address entered matches the email address stored in HRA Cloud, the eSS User will receive the message below. Select the 'Confirm your registration' to complete the confirmation.
4. An email is then sent to the eSS User's email address. The User is required to open the email and select the appropriate 'link' in order to activate their eSS account.
5. Workers who are not already management Users in your account, need to select 'I need a new account'
6. Workers who are already management Users in your account can select 'Use my existing account', so they can use the same credentials for the management side of Citation HR Software and Self Service.
If the management User is unsuccessful in using the same log in credentials for the main application and eSS, please ensure that the User records are linked.
7. The eSS User is then required to set their own password.
8. The eSS User is now registered and logged into their new eSS account.
For future, the User can log into their eSS account by visiting https://my.hracloud.com.au/login.