Employees are often required to manage their personal details and acknowledge documents via the Employee Self Service (eSS) functionality.
This role is assigned to Employees that are provisioned with an eSS account.
This role can be assigned manually by someone with the Account Administrator Role or via automated eSS provisioning.
The items shown below indicate the documents they can see via eSS. This means that as long as the documents are uploaded into the "Documents" folder and are assigned one of the below document types, the ess User will be able to see the document in their eSS account.
|Document Types||Code||Viewable in eSS?|
|Online Performance Review||OPR|
|Professional Registration / Membership||PROF|
Default: /General Docs [enablehr]
|Default: /Policies [enablehr]|
|WHS: /Policies & Procedures/WHS Policies [enablehr]|
- Role Overview - Account Admin
- Role Overview - EmployeeManagement
- Role Overview - ContractorManagement
- Role Overview - TrainingManagement
- Role Overview - Work Health and Safety
- Role Overview - eSS Candidate
- Role Overview - eSS Person