Setting your local time zone in HRA Cloud is important as it will effect the times that appear when when sending invitations to meetings and any record of when tasks have been actioned in the system.
To set local time zone for a specific user, please follow the steps below:
1. Go to 'Settings', then select the 'Usernames and Passwords'.
2. Click on the user you want to set the time zone for.
3. Click on 'Edit'.
4. Scroll down to the bottom of the page to set the desired time zone from the 'Time zone' drop-down, and click 'Update'.
To set local time zone for the entire account, please follow the steps below:
1. Go to 'Settings', then select the 'Account Settings'.
2. From "Account Details", select "Details", and click "Edit".
3. Scroll down to the bottom of the page to set the desired time zone from the 'Time zone' drop-down, and click 'Update'.
- If the User does not have a time zone selected, it will use the time zone for the Account.
- If there is no time zone for the account it will use the time zone for the Hub.
- If no time zones are defined, HRA Cloud will default to using Australian Eastern Standard Time Zone (Sydney-EST).
Note: If a User has their own defined time zone and their Account has a different time zone, all other users in the account with undefined time zones will inherit the account's time zone but the User with a defined time zone will get to keep their own time zone.