1. Log into HRA Cloud (https://www.hracloud.com.au/login/).
2. To view an employee record, go to the 'Employee Management' module.
3. Go to the 'Employees' tab. Once you are in this tab, it will list all current employees.
To view records within other branches or to view non-current / terminated records, untick the 'this branch only' and 'current records only' check boxes.
4. Select the relevant employee record.
5. Under the worker record, you can navigate between the following tabs in order to access important key information about the employee.
6. Against the worker record, you can do any of the following actions:
- Update worker details under the 'Details' tab
- Update emergency contact details under the 'Emergency Contact' tab
- View all documents assigned to the worker under the 'Documents' tab
- Upload a 'new document' or 'create a new document' under the 'Documents' tab
- View file notes under the 'Notes' tab
- Create new file notes under the 'Notes' tab
- Send an email or calendar invitation under the 'Notes' tab
- Manage training and qualification requirements under the 'Training' tab
- View all checklists under the 'Checklists' tab
- Action all alerts under the 'Alerts' tab
- Manage performance reviews under the 'Performance Reviews' and 'Objectives and Development' tabs
7. To view other types of records, go to:
- For candidate records, go to the 'Candidates' tab under the 'Employee Management' module
- For contractor records, go to the 'Contractors' tab under the 'Contractor Management' module
- For volunteer records, go to the 'Volunteers' tab under the 'Volunteer Management' module
The tabs and information under these types of worker records will vary slightly.