Part 1: Create the competency (set up by administrators)
1. Click on 'Settings'.
2. Locate and click on the ‘Training and Qualifications’ module.
3. Go to the ‘Competencies’ tab.
4. Click the ‘New Competency’ button
5. Enter the name for each competency - We suggest titles as follows:
- Vaccination - Dose 1
- Vaccination - Dose 2
6. Enter a description for the competency.
7. Enter the 'Identifier' for the Competency (no spaces allowed).
Part 2: Assign these competencies to the relevant worker record/s
You are able to assign these newly created competencies to your worker’s record from within core HRA Cloud. See the below steps for how to do this.
- Go to the relevant employee record.
- Click on the ‘Training’ tab.
- Click the ‘Add Competency’ button.
- Click ‘Assign an Existing Competency’.
- Search for and select the desired item - namely, the competencies titled 'Vaccination'. You will need to assign both vaccination competencies
- Click ‘Next’.
Part 3: Enter competency details for each worker record
Competency details can be entered in 2 ways: (1) by the Manager/Administrator via core HRA Cloud (Manager's portal); or (2) by the employee via Employee Self Service (eSS).
Entering details by the Manager/Administrator via core HRA Cloud (Manager's portal)
- Select the 'status' of the competency.
- Enter any required issuer details.
- Select the 'Completion Date' - this is the date for when the vaccination was received.
- Upload and detail any related documents.
- Click ‘Submit’.
If you would like to assign this competency to your worker’s in bulk, see our other support knowledge base article: https://support.hrassured.com.au/hc/en-us/articles/360000770816-Competency-Importer
Entering details by the employee via Employee Self Service (eSS) (Employee's portal)
- Your employee will need to navigate to the 'Me' tab and select 'Training & Qualifications'.
- Click 'Add Competency' button.
- Search for and select the relevant competency - namely, the competencies titled 'Vaccination'.
- The employee will then populate each competency with key details and click 'Update'.
- This update will require the Manager to review and approve the changes in core HRA Cloud before the changes are reflected against the employee record.