When a worker is assigned a task/s from an eSS enabled checklist, but they are not yet an eSS User, the worker will receive a system generated email asking them to complete their eSS Registration, as well as the task that was initiated.
Our Current eSS enabled Checklists are:
- Pre-employment Documentation
- Create an Employment Agreement
- Employee Induction
- WHS Induction
- Scheduled Performance Review (Bulk launch also available)
- e-Learning: Introduction to Appropriate Behaviour (Bulk launch also available)
1. Choose the checklist you are wanting to launch
2. Start completing the checklist, the relevant step for the task will send a system generated email to the worker
Example of the email the worker will receive:
View this article to see the registration process for an eSS User.